GRP (also known as FRP / glass reinforced plastics / fibreglass) is highly suitable for a wide range of building, construction, exhibition and transportation industry applications - please browse our website for information and examples.
Polyester resins can be used with a wide variety of glass fibre reinforcements and core materials to produce complex, moulded shapes of virtually unlimited size. Polyester composites offer many advantages compared with more traditional building materials:
- Lightweight, with an excellent strength to weight ratio, making it easy to assemble on site
- Excellent weathering and water resistance
- Requires little maintenance
- Fire retardant grades available
- Resins are designed to meet regulatory standards
- Extremely strong and durable
- Vandal resistant
- Structural adhesives such as Crestomer are ideal for many bonding applications
- Available clear or in a wide range of colours
- Gel coats can be pigmented to provide body colours, matched to other parts
- Polyester resin surfaces can be prepared and over painted to automotive paint finish standards
- Selections and mechanical fixings can be bonded into place
The range of decorative effects possible, such as marble, granite or stone, with Crystic polyester resins is vast.
Samples of any finish & colour can be produced. Please contact email@example.com for more information.